Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that is for most of you this what I will ask funny and stupid, but I really cannot figure it out how to make connections for the measurements of my system with the Room EQ Wizard.
I have RME FIREFACE 800 AND BEHRINGER ECM 8000 MIC,but I cannot figure it out how to connect everything properly.
It is so sad,that I will most af all start to cry-cause I have try so many times to make it and still nothing.
So guys please Help Me!! Thanks :hissyfit:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Brucek. Thanks for the quick reply,really but i have allready read it couple of times and still dont get it. Please just check this out (sorry for my English)!
I have independent 8 chanels for output(all are big jacks). from my 2 output channels i am going in to the main speakers. on the stereo input channel i have a Behringer mic inserted. So do i need to split one channel of the stereo output(for main speakers) to 2 and feed the speakers with one, and than other outputchannel to put into second channel of input (where my mic is connected ). Sorry one more time for this and big thanks.

·
Registered
7,514 Posts
I have independent 8 chanels for output(all are big jacks)
Big jacks?

do i need to split one channel of the stereo output(for main speakers) to 2 and feed the speakers with one
No, REW outputs the mono signal to the right and left channel at the same time.

and than other output channel to put into second channel of input (where my mic is connected )
No, you manually select either the right or left channel to use with REW and calibrate it by creating a soundcard calibration file. Then that same channel is used for the mic after the loopback cable is removed when the soundcard calibration is complete. The other channel is never used.

brucek

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just a helpful tip...be more positive man. Instead of saying I'm so stupid - think\say I can do this. Literally, this helps a lot...at first you might think it's cheesy but you've just been confused into thinking negatively.

I know this is a Gear forum, but this will help you overall.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts