Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,

greetings all the way from austria... I came here after coming across REW while googling for some acoustics info. I recently converted a basement room to a quick and dirty home theatre (no construction as the whole basement will be renovated in about a years time), and the room has some real acoustic problems that I need to fix or at least make better without major remodeling... anyway, just getting started with REW now and once I have its basic workings figured out I'll be heading over to the acoustics section with hopes of input from the experts around here ;)

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Welcome to Home Theater Shack!

Howdy obstler42 and welcome to the Shack!

We hope you enjoy your stay... :T

Sonnie

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Great to have you in the Shack, obstler42!

·
Banned
14,914 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks all.

hey.. I'm from graz, styria, which is the next province to the southwest of burgenland. they have great red wines from the neusiedler see area (which we prefer).. but for the whites the local southern styrian ones are best ;)

here's some pics from the project: -- edit: can't post links yet, maybe in the next one...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well, thanks!

problem is it's acoustically very problematic -- it looks much better than it sounds, but that's why I'm here ;)

·
Banned
14,914 Posts
thanks all.

hey.. I'm from graz, styria, which is the next province to the southwest of burgenland. they have great red wines from the neusiedler see area (which we prefer).. but for the whites the local southern styrian ones are best ;)

here's some pics from the project: -- edit: can't post links yet, maybe in the next one...
That's what my relatives do! Make wine! ;) I believe there's also a big tomato growing operation or something like that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts