1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Happy Butt-Day Nhan! Looking forward to meeting you in person next month :D

·
Registered
154 Posts
Nhan, sorry I missed your birthday. Happy B-day pal.

BTW, Jack has ties older than your are!

Too bad you aren't doing the Rochester gig anymore. Not only would I buy you a beer, but we could do a demo on my 3 SHO-10s and 18.1. Pretty impressive.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Thanks for the bday wishes guys! Kevin, you are confusing my age with Hugh's age 10 years ago :D

Scott, I look forward to meeting you, as well.

Gregg, I look forward to your visit when you are in town the next time.

John, it'll be cool to drink a beer with you later (today) :D

Rich, we'll do another beer at the next RMAF!

Ray, thanks for the offer. I'd love to have a chance to listen to that system. Maybe we can get some Sticky Lipps BBQ the next time :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Thanks for the bday wishes guys! Kevin, you are confusing my age with Hugh's age 10 years ago :D

Scott, I look forward to meeting you, as well.

Gregg, I look forward to your visit when you are in town the next time.

John, it'll be cool to drink a beer with you later (today) :D

Rich, we'll do another beer at the next RMAF!

Ray, thanks for the offer. I'd love to have a chance to listen to that system. Maybe we can get some Sticky Lipps BBQ the next time :)
Nhan and Ray,
They are building a second Sticky Lips that will have live music! Not sure of the opening date, but it is well along in build. It's my cousin's place and we get emails on progress once in awhile. "thumbsup:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Thanks, much, gents! It's been a good extended bday with some good friends in town :)

:b-day 6: Happy Belated Birthday :b-day 6:
Nhan and Ray,
They are building a second Sticky Lips that will have live music! Not sure of the opening date, but it is well along in build. It's my cousin's place and we get emails on progress once in awhile. "thumbsup:
Wow, sorry I missed this! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!
Happy belated B-day dude!:clapper:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Doh!

Sorry I missed this, too, Nhan....Happy Birthday!!!! I hope you had a great one. When I get back into town I'd be happy to buy you a birthday beverage....let me know!

Randy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts