·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Happy B-Day Wayne..................:yay2:

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Wayne who? :scratch:

Oh... nanners... that Wayne. Well Shazam! Shazam! Happy Birthday!

WAIT a minute... I thought once you reached eighty-eleven years old that you quit celebrating birthdays. :dontknow:

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Well if he is going to celebrate it... then I say we ALL sing happy birthday to him...

[our members singing]... We wish you a happy birthday... we wish you a happy ... [Wayne interrupts] Hold on a second... [members pause for a second and start back singing] From the top: We wish you a happy birthday... we wish --- [Wayne loudly interrupts] STOP!.... STOP NOW!

[Wayne continues in a loud tone] WHO ASKED FOR A SINGING POST??? IT'S RIDICULOUS... STOPPPPP! MY EARS ARE BLEEDING!

[leading member humbly replies] OK... we never claimed we could sing, but we really do hope you have a wonderful day today! We were just trying to cheer you up!

[leading member softly continues] So... from all the members at Home Theater Shack... [ALL members shout] HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! [members whistling, clapping... hooraying]

[leading member as they walk away] Whose idea was this anyway... and who was that out of tune?

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where is the birthday boy anyhow?

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
I told Donna (his wife) to hide his pull bar from him this morning so that he couldn't get up out of bed. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:rofl2::rofl: Lots of love on this forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts