Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Amazon is finally having one of these sales. At the link you will see a list of movies to choose from. Also next week from 12/16 to 12/22 BB is having a buy one get one free also. Merry Christmas..:yay:

Buy One HD-DVD and get a Second HD-DVD Free!

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Re: HD DVD Bogo at Amazon

Wow, this was not bad at all - I ordered 4 HD DVD's and the total was $34.82.

They apparently took the 10% promo discount off the entire order prior to removing the price of the two free DVD's (in effect, applying a full-price discount off the free discs).

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Thats a great deal, I got 4 myself but I didn't get the 10%. I will be buying a few more next week at the BB bogo.:jump:

·
Registered
999 Posts

Yes, thank you very much. I bought two HD DVDs today using the Amazon BOGO sale thanks to your heads up. :yay:

·
Banned
22,577 Posts

That 10% off was an old promotion that is still effective for several Amazon shoppers. If you purchased 3 HD-DVDs you got 10% off all HD-DVD products for 1 year.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Don't forget Best Buy next week guy's, They will have alot of titles available if your store has a good selection. I am holding off on the new Bourne movie until then. Sometimes they will exclude new releases but the last time I got Transformers the day it came out and it worked then so we will see.:clap:

·
Registered
228 Posts

Went into BB yesterday and was immediately reminded of exactly why it had been almost a year since I'd been in that place. Does service possibly get any worse at any brick and mortar in the country? They are the worst shopping experience I have ever encountered...furthermore almost ALL of the good titles were already sold out and yep, you guessed it: Probably won't have anymore in during the sale...Finally did find 2 titles, but then had to wait in their "sheep pen" line that leads to countless registers, but only 3 open. I started baying like a sheep and got a pretty good crowd following my lead. They actually opened one more register.
Bottom line...it wasn't worth it, and I won't go back even if they're giving them away!!!
BB...you ARE THE WORST!

Oh, and sorry for the rant, I really am not a Christmas grinch...I love Christmas!

Cheers,
Konky.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts