Into the Wild (Paramount)
No Reservations (Warner)
Things We Lost in the Fire (DreamWorks)

March 11, 2008
Fletch (Universal)
In the Valley of Elah (Warner)
Michael Clayton (Warner)

March 18, 2008
Aquarium Impressions (Navarre Corporation)
Atonement (Universal)
Fireplace Impressions (Navarre Corporation)
Justice League: The New Frontier (Warner)
Led Zeppelin: The Song Remains the Same (Warner)
Mystic Forests (Navarre Corporation)

March 25, 2008
Digital Video Essentials: HD Basics (DVD International)
Disco Pigs (Vanguard Cinema)
The Low Life: Director's Cut (Vanguard Cinema)
My Favorite Brunette/Son of Paleface (BCI)
UFC: The Best of 2007 (First Look)

·
Premium Member
368 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks... this info was not known when I got the release dates and has just recently been updated. It is now updated.

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
NP Sonnie

I figured the info wasn't available at that time, pondered whether I should say anything at all, but figured it was better to get it out there, since they have made adjustments to their schedule.

Gary

·
Registered
16 Posts
wow---on HD DVD ??!!---lol -- I wonder if they'll be doing a Blu-Ray release since HD DVD seems to have lost the "war" so to speak, and from what I have read in Any/All articles I could, it looks like most regular movie or music buffs prefer BLU RAY dvd's to the HD DVD versions. I guess we can all hope this to be the case anyway, right?!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Not sure of where you're seeing that movie or music buffs prefer BD. Everything I've read, and personal experience, is that HD DVD has better sound. My info may be old but the lossless audio is one of the things that sent me to HD. No sour milk here, when there are no more HD DVDs I want available I will switch to BD.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
.... is that HD DVD has better sound. My info may be old but the lossless audio is one of the things that sent me to HD.
From what I have in my collection, (I have both HD DVD and BluRay) almost all the BluRay movies have DTS Master audio as the audio format where only one of my HD DVDs has TruHD as a choice all the rest are just Dolby digital+ so your statement may not be very accurate.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I think my HD collection is about 50/50 but I'm not going to go count to be sure.Maybe I read articles biased towards HD?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts