Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I don't want a permanent screen I need to buy a mobile projection screen. How high can you adjust the screen? I was thinking of about 80" - 100" screen with the height of 80" from floor. There will be no speakers or such behind the projection screen.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's been a long time since I've seen a portable screen but from what I recall 80 inches wouldn't be a problem. Did you find the screen you were looking for?
Not yet. This might a long project timewise. My main idea was to have a tapestry or a poster showing me a soothing picture of Sahara desert or Japanese mountains for my studying environment. Or perhaps a video projector showing me a relaxing picture that I can change whenever I want. I have migraine, so the projection screen might not be the best option, because the light will reflect from it. I might try the poster (180 cm x 150 cm) first for about 50 euros. In one of my local businesses (YesEco Finland) you can also print your favorite picture on four soundproofing tiles, which will cost about 700 euros.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts