Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the point of this when so many people view it but write nothing. The first time i did this only the moderators said welcome total of 9 but i had a total of 201 people look maybe i should of had a pic of some hot chick

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Welcome to Home Theater Shack!

This is where you can tell us a little bit about yourself. Many people may view it just to learn about what kind of members we have... and they might not have any reason to reply... they are just looking, like many people do in other threads. Of course it also gives a few of our staff members a chance to say hello and welcome the new members. :T

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Have you put your question in the right thread? If so, maybe we don't have a good answer to give. I have put my foot in my mouth many times with too quick an answer, so, I am a little gun shy unless I have a helpful and what I believe to be correct answer. Have fun. Dennis

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
What is the point of this when so many people view it but write nothing. The first time i did this only the moderators said welcome total of 9 but i had a total of 201 people look
You mean this post here? Fairly normal amount of posts. I usualy dont bother welcoming if there is more than 6 posts already.

Welcome again anyhow.:T

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
Hello,

Saw your thread and replied in the projectors forum...I'm still waiting to know when you're coming ;)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it wont b until December thats when i finish for the year im flat out with my biz all year to just take time off. The projector prob has been fixed. Now im waiting for the BENQ PE5120 lamp life to expire i have used 1300 Hours in 4 years and lucky for me i dont wait for things next projector will be the W20000

1 - 8 of 8 Posts