Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,
Been hiding in the shadows for a while and figured it was time to say Hello!
I am a bit of an audio nut and build my own speakers and usually heavily modify any that I own. I have 4 systems, two Home Theaters and two audio. My 'real' HT is in the family room, with my home built omnidirectional front pair, ceiling rear speakers and a home built MTM center. My second HT is in my bedroom with a pair of Yamaha NS1000Ms as front pair, couple of small Advent bookshelf spkrs for the rear and a home made MTM for center. My main audio system is in the living room with a pair of Magnepan Tympani IVas, and my second system (with a TV but stereo only not HT) is in the study/guest room, with a pair of Magnepan MGIIIas. I have too many amps and electronics to list, many sitting for when I have time to bring them out to play. Yes, a little :coocoo: , thankfully I have a VERY understanding wife who enjoys listening to music and watching movies when we get a chance.
Have enjoyed reading many of your thoughts, perspectives and opinions and will share or chime in when I feel I have something useful to add.
For now, glad to be part of this forum and listening to your thoughts and ideas. All the best!
Payam

·
Super Moderator
5,869 Posts
Hello and welcome to HTS. :wave:

·
Premium Member
5,802 Posts
Welcome to the SHACK... Glad you joined.

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Welcome to Home Theater Shack. We hope that you will become part of the HTS community and enjoy both contributing to help others and find value in what others have posted.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts