Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My name is Ben and I live in Stockton, CA. I have lurked around this forum for a few years and decided to finally post. I am a member, same username on all three, on AVS Forums, past six years and Blueray.com for a couple years now. I've been playing with audio and video as long as I can remember. My granfather was a technician for the Magnavox store in his town. I spent every moment I could working on TVs and console stereos. I have always liked to dabble in this stuff and now have two projector systems. One in the living room, where most of the TV is watched, and my HT where I get to put things as close to ideal as possible. The wife hates this room. :bigsmile:

As far as the name goes I generally buy last year's technology at much less than MSRP. I am constantly rummaging through the shelf display and open box items at electronic stores searching and obviously finding things I "can't" live with out. Currently my systems are;

HT
Display - Mitsubishi HC6500 projector, 106" screen, Samsung 32" LCD
Sources - Oppo BDP83, Toshiba A35, DirecTV HR21-100, CElabs HDTV tuner, PS3, PS2, wii
Audio - Onkyo TX-SR707, Def Tech; SM 450, SM 350, CLR 2002, BP2X, Klipsch KSB1.1, Polk PWS125, Infinity PS12, Pro-Ject Debut III
Remote - XSight ARRX18G

Living Room
Display - Mitsubishi HD4000 projector, 92" screen, Samsung 40" LCD
Sources - Samsung BD-C6500, DirecTV H21-100, Hisense HDTV tuner
Audio - Yamaha RX-V765, Polk; CS1, RC80i (4), Klipsch Sub10
Remote - URC RFS-200

You can see my systems at bluray.com here.

Looking forward to sharing info here at the Shack.

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Nice systems. Have fun. Dennis

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
3,334 Posts
Welcome to HTS! :yes:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Super Moderator
5,869 Posts
Hello Hello Hello.......:wave:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome Welcome....hope you enjoy your stay....and I can always use tips on how to find good open box deals!
Hi Ben..and welcome..
Welcome to the Home Theater Shack, glad to have you with us!
Welcome to HTS! :wave:

Enjoy your time with us on the forums and be sure to subscribe to our newsletter!
Hello and welcome to HTS! :wave:
Hello Hello Hello.......:wave:
Welcome aboard.

Cheers,
Bill.
Welcome to Home Theater Shack!

Thanks for the welcome. There are some impressive set ups going on here. :T

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome to the most respected home theater forum on the internet Ben! :bigsmile:
Thanks for the welcome, there definitely is a wealth of information to try and digest here.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 20 Posts