Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'd like to take the time to say hello to everyone.
A little about my self to start. I am an electronics tech with a degree in electronics
repair as well as engineering. I graduated from Tamp Tech in 1996 when it was called that.
Now they call it ITT. Anyway I am into Home Theater big time. I buy a lot of broken surround
receivers and repair them and then sale them. Also I collect old and some new car audio amps.
Same with that, buy'em and fix'em and sale some of those not many. I have an extensive
collection of car amps, just about 70. I don;t know what it is I just love them. I also have quite
a bit of home surround receivers, a lot I still have to repair. One at a time, I'm not rich and some
parts are expensive.
Well I'm glad to be a part of this site and hope to gainsome useful knowledge of the home
theater world and what ever else may come my way.:yay2::yay2:

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome to the Shack. I used to be a bench tech at Lakes Electronics in Lauderdale Lakes, FL. Don't know if it is even still there. Jerry Lewis and Jackie Gleason were some of the customers!. A very wild place, but, fun. Have fun. Dennis

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Welcome to Home Theater Shack!

Howdy skinnman33 and welcome to the Shack!

Come on in and take ya hat off... stay awhile... :T

Sonnie

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I used to own my own shop a long time ago after I graduated. Anyway this is a thank
you to all who have welcomed me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am going to check out the DIY subwoofer sectoin for sure. I'm glad you have a section for subs. This site is turning out to be great so far.

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Great to have another Tech in the Shack! Where in FL?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts