Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finished my first true h/t in jan -08 - now working out the sound attenuation issues - boomy bass, womens opera voices not as clear as i would like, etc. . I have sound panels (4) [3'X6'X 1.5"] on opposite walls, as well as two smaller (2'X3') mounted on the rear wall. am looking for a program that will run on a macintosh which i can use to measure the sonic results after moving things around, and perhaps adding bass traps. (make my own?)
room is 16' X 23' X 9' with a trey ceiling adding an additional 12" of height. speakers are Revel Ultima Salon, all around.
sony blu ray; anthem D2 & P5 ; JVC DLA- RSIU Projector; stewart studio tech 130 screen ; paradigm reference servo 15 sub ---plus cables etc.
thats me. starting out now to resolve the issues. Also, a thanks to Leonard at Electronics World in Gainesville, Fl for directing me to this sight.
walt

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Nice stuff, Walt, glad to have you here. Have fun, Dennis

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
Welcome to the Shack Walter! :wave:

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Welcome, Walter. Glad to see you here. How is that JVC looking since I calibrated it? Did you work out the Anthem issues? Where did you move things to?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts