Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm a sound engineer from France and i have my own home studio, I use it mostly to mix music (i do sometimes TV stuff) and i try to enhance my control room. I thought REW could help me out.
I just registered today but it seems like a nice forum full of informations. I'm sure i will get a lot of useful informations out of it !

Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,869 Posts
Hello and welcome to HTS :wave:

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Welcome to Home Theater Shack! Thanks for joining!

If you're a Facebook user, click on the Facebook at the top of the page and "Like" our Facebook Page. Our feed is full of interesting links, photos, and news.:T

·
Premium Member
5,817 Posts
Welcome to the SHACK... Glad you joined.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Hello & welcome:

Glad to have the French on board! My mother is from France, she was in the Helsinki Olympics for France (Shot Put). Missed the Bronze by 1 point. We lived on Châteauroux-Déols Air Force Base untill it closed in 1964. Very few memories from that long ago...there was one Pastry Shop in town that was my favorite place. The long loaves of French bread & the croisants, can't get those here.

·
Banned
4,557 Posts

If you're a Facebook user, click on the Facebook at the top of the page and "Like" our Facebook Page. Our feed is full of interesting links, photos, and news.:T

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello & welcome:

Glad to have the French on board! My mother is from France, she was in the Helsinki Olympics for France (Shot Put). Missed the Bronze by 1 point. We lived on Châteauroux-Déols Air Force Base untill it closed in 1964. Very few memories from that long ago...there was one Pastry Shop in town that was my favorite place. The long loaves of French bread & the croisants, can't get those here.
Nice, i won't be the only one then ;) Ah ah croissants, they are famous all around the world !

Done, thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts