Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks! I've been a member of "the other forum" for several years and just found this one a couple days ago while googling for DIY screen information.

I have two words to say:
Information Overload :raped:

Honestly, I mean that in the most respectful way. This place is astounding! Chock full of phenomenal threads such as, "painting 101", "neutral gray", "DIY 101" as well as many others. Information is presented in a clear, understandable manner and is very well researched. Additionally, the forum organization is top notch.:clap:

After my previous research (pre-shack), I thought I knew what I wanted in a DIY screen. After arriving here, though, I realize that I've got a lot to learn and am basically back to square one. I've got a lot of reading ahead of me and am excited to get to it.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your wealth of knowledge.

-robert

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Robert, welcome and I couldn't agree with your statements more. this is why I am here. I hope you can get all you need here. Be sure to ask; (aside from me), there are some very knowledgable people here. Have fun, Dennis

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Hello Robert and welcome to the Shack!

Thanks for the compliments... and we look forward to having you around... :T

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks, everyone, for the warm welcome. I feel like I've been blessed to have been in the presence of greatness since User: #1 stopped by. That'd be kinda like getting an email from apple employee #1, his Steveness. :unbelievable:

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Welcome, from another Floridian. Be sure to check out the reference info in the Manufacturer and Vendor Reference forum and the Manufacturer Service and Support forum where service issues can be discussed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts