Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this site looking for a software to evaluate and calibrate my 2 channel system.
I found a lot more than that, looking forward to learn what is available in these pages.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Welcome aboard the Shack!

Enjoy your stay with us :)

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Have fun. Dennis

·
Premium Member
5,869 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.:wave:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys!

I was thinking about putting the list of my equipment in my signature, but can't find the signature in my CP....

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
You are limited as to what you can do until you have 5 posts in this forum.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I will!

Lots of stuff to read and learn, Is there a thread with a list of downloadable Pdf technical info to put me up to speed.
I like to have some basic knowledge before asking questions.

PS: I know there is a download thread, but I would like to see a larger spectrum of info regarding all aspect of home audio/room treatment/2 Ch audio/etc.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,620 Posts
I don't recall seeing a download like that here. However, there is a lot of good advice to be had in the Home Audio Acoustics forum here at HTS.

By the way, I visited your lovely city several years ago for a week of meetings. Really enjoyed my stay. Took a Gray Line bus trip up to Quebec City - rained all day, but I still enjoyed it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Glad you enjoyed yourself!

Best time to visit is when we have festivals, Jazz, just for Laughs, F1(Montreal)
In regards to Quebec city, there use to be a Medieval festival, but I think it's every other years.

The reason I would like to see a thread with Pdf files, is that it would be faster/easier to gather knowledge and more practical having such files on my IPad to read when I have some down time.

No worries, I never saw such thread on other forum, so I'll just get off my lazy and read.

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts