Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I just wanted to start off by introducing myself. My name is Tim and I have been into Home Theater for a few years now. My last house had a slightly above entry level setup but I am in a new house and plan to do this one up right.

My plans are a 152" AT CIH screen with side masking. I have most of my equipment the only thing I am short on is time.

I will start a thread once I get rolling on the project....(Hopefully this will be in the next week or so)

I have been browsing through some of the threads and everyone her looks very helpful...I look forward to getting to know you all. :wave:

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
Hello,
Welcome to HTS.
Cheers,
JJ

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
Hello and Welcome to HTS.

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Have fun. Dennis

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Tim and welcome..

That's a BIG CIH screen!!

Thanks I have BIG hopes for it too! I will try to get some pictures up soon...I have a few questions/ideas I would like to run by a few of the more experienced CIH and AT adopters. I will save those for the appropriate thread ;)

·
Registered
359 Posts
Welcome aboard !
I wasn't able to get a link to work, but you may wish to visit the North Carolina Audiophiles thread over on Audio Circles. The group is informal and just forming, but it's a chance to meet likeminded folks in your area.:wave:

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Welcome to HTS, tgregory73!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hi, and welcome to HTS!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts