Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello members,

I'm a hobbyist music producer from Norway. Have been producing different styles of music for many years. Mostly electronic music like trance, electro/house and dance.

I recently moved into a new studio location, therefore I ended up on this site while searching for tips and tutorials on how to make my studio room acoustics best possible.
Really love all the useful information I've found so far, and thanks alot for letting me use RoomEQ Wizzard for free!! This program rocks!
It has made it alot easier for me to find correct location for monitors, sub, listening position and to figure out where to place my DIY basstraps. I have not ever had the same quality of sound as after I used it! My monitors sound totally different and I'm really happy with the result so far.

I work with Cubase SX, mackie hr-624 monitors with a mackie hrs-120 subwoofer.

Today I have set up my new studio together with RoomEq Wizzard! I have done alot of tries and will post my graphs in another thread to hopefully get help to understand the different graphs and to have comments on what more I can do to improve the acoustics.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome to the Shack. Have fun. Dennis

1 - 13 of 13 Posts