Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, Just joined - first and only HT forum I am joining. I have lurked around at quite a few and the folks here are definitely the most knowledgable, fair, and friendly. I am fairly new at buying components over in the box stuff, so I researched the threads here and have a couple of specific questions I hope I can be helped with. Ill head over to the reccomendations section for that now. Thanks to those who have already offered up their experience and advice in other posts. I look forward to sharing with you some of my experiences in my leisure activity-->turned hobby-->becoming obsession...

·
Elite Shackster
7,142 Posts
Hi there, welcome to the obsession and I hope your enjoy your time here with us at HTS :wave:

All the best

Dan

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
Hello,
Welcome to the Shack.
Cheers,
JJ

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
I love when we get another NYer! Welcome to the Shack!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the greetings - as for other New Yorkers, I just hope the people in the apartment below me arent on here and seeing me research down firing subwoofers!

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome to the Shack. have fun. Dennis

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Right! I wonder how many of us there are.
Good question... I don't seem to have access to that info... hmmm... which admin owes me a favor?
Thanks for all the greetings - as for other New Yorkers, I just hope the people in the apartment below me arent on here and seeing me research down firing subwoofers!
:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts