Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking forward to learning and sharing with you all. I'm a new guy to entertainment systems, Well kinda, anyway. I do have almost 30 years as an electrician, bringing the power to location for this stuff, and watched a few with knowledge above mine set it all up, but now... I'm happy to find this forum, as I am finding so much can effect the quality of each system, and love to install things the right way. You can guess by my username, 8 Track, how outdated I think I am.
I want to thank you all in advance for your help, as I will use it, and definitely appreciate it. I will also do my very best to help you all however I can.
Thank you all again,
8 Track

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Welcome to Home Theater Shack, 8 Track. We are happy you chose to join us! :clap:

·
Premium Member
5,869 Posts
Welcome to the forum. :wave:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Looking forward to learning and sharing with you all. I'm a new guy to entertainment systems, Well kinda, anyway. I do have almost 30 years as an electrician, bringing the power to location for this stuff, and watched a few with knowledge above mine set it all up, but now... I'm happy to find this forum, as I am finding so much can effect the quality of each system, and love to install things the right way. You can guess by my username, 8 Track, how outdated I think I am.
I want to thank you all in advance for your help, as I will use it, and definitely appreciate it. I will also do my very best to help you all however I can.
Thank you all again,
8 Track
Welcome to HTS 8 Track!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi 8 Track, welcome... I'm new here too. Looking forward to all the help we can get. I LOVE your name! I'm gonna see if I can change mine as I don't feel the need for privacy anymore. Where is Ridgecrest? I'm in N. Ca. Just north of Sacramento. I'm trying to design one or two new circuits to supply my soon to be "man-cave" (a single car attached Garage). Should I look into a surge protector at the Main elect box for the one or two circuits I intend to install? any suggestions would be appreciated. There is some power there already so I'll let that control lights and stuff, I think it is also supplying power to the two bedrooms that are adjacent to it but I haven't really investigated that yet.

Good luck 8 Track.. I'm sure we'll run into each other again in here.

Brian (NairbD)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts