Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My name is Ben, I own a Hi-Fi/Home Theater/Home Automation company in SE Wisconsin. If you know who I am, I am open to all questions regarding my products and services as long as they are in line with the Terms and Conditions for this forum. If you do not know who I am, feel free to ask me a question! I love giving unbiased advice on products I currently sell or have sold in the past, and I also love answering questions about products I don't sell but may know about. I've been in the industry for 10 years, and have a wealth of information regarding nearly all well known and lesser known companies. Be warned though, I don't know everything, but I'm also not going to act like I do. I like to learn as much as I like to teach. I'm not going to post my web site or companies I sell here, because I don't think that's allowed. In the meantime, feel free to direct any questions you have about products, room design, control, and how to deal with myself and other businesses. I hope to put as much into this forum as I get out of it.

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Have fun. Dennis

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
Ben,
Welcome to HTS. No doubt your background will be of assistance to the collective knowledge base of HTS and I look forward to your insights.
Cheers,
JJ

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Glad you could join us, Ben!

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
Hello and Welcome to HTS.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts