Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

I've been looking around the internet for advice on home theatre systems and struck on this place. I don't have intentions to be a home theatre buff, but I am in the planning stage for a home theatre system and I would like to get something that is simple and decent quality.

Frankly, I don't know where to begin! There are so many options. I spend alot of time on a photography forum, and I have a high regard for the online expertise on forums such as this one and hoping that there are people out there that can help me out a little.

Basicly I have a TV, PS3 and a HTIB. I'd like to replace the HTIB with something of quality, happy to continue using the PS3 as the video source. The room itself is pretty small, around 14'x16'. The system will be used exclusively for TV, movies and video games. Happy to answer any additional questions.

Thanks.

Gareth

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Welcome Gareth to the Home Theater Shack. Start a thread in recommendations and let us know what kind of budget you have.

·
Premium Member
5,869 Posts
Hello Gareth and welcome to the forum.:T:bigsmile:

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Welcome home Gareth, we really need a budget to get us in the ball park. Agree that you shoud retire the HTIB, the PS3 will be great as a Blue Ray player. So an AVR, speakers & a sub will be a nice start.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts