Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All,

I just joined because I found the program Room EQ Wizard to tweak my digital, bottom heavy ;) system. Although it's really not a sound system set up for home-theatre but a pro p.a. system shoehorned into my tiny apartment, I'm hoping from what I learn here I can apply to my system to make it sound it's best, and meet some other 'bass-heads' as well ;). Life begins below 80 hz.....

I'm currently playing around with my setup in my living room: macbook -> dbx zonepro 1260 -> Satellites: powered Renkus Heinz CF61 x 2; Sub: Crown MacroTech MA1202 -> LAB12's x 2

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Welcome to Home Theater Shack!

Howdy overmedium and welcome to the Shack!

Come on in and take ya hat off... stay awhile... :T

Sonnie

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Hello and Welcome aboard!

Enjoy your stay.

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey guys,

thanks for the nice welcome. I have been 'itching' to calibrate my system for a few years now, and in my short search online for RTA software, i can across a number of them (some pretty good, some 'eh'). When I found Room EQ Wizard AND this forum, I said to myself I think i hit the motherlode!! And free at that for the software?! AND the software is fairly polished and somewhat intuitive for this noob.

And I would like to say one word to those of you who are either 1) contemplating on buying a subwoofer to add to your system or 2) own a single, mono sub for your system: Folks, you really ought to consider TWO subs - it makes a HUGE difference! Nice and balanced and filled out. Really, I'm shooting from the heart here! :nerd:

cheers, rams

1 - 10 of 10 Posts