Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello people how are ya? I am a Pioneer Elite and svs fan.Pioneer makes the best Plasmas ,the Best receivers, and the best Blu-ray players while svs makes the best subwoofers. I feel sorry for the rest of ya:clap:

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Welcome to the Shack!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hello people how are ya? I am a Pioneer Elite and svs fan.Pioneer makes the best Plasmas ,the Best receivers, and the best Blu-ray players while svs makes the best subwoofers. I feel sorry for the rest of ya:clap:
I meant in my income bracket. Im sure there are people who can afford mcintosh , linn .lexicon products which are better then the aformentioned.

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome to the Shack. I will admit to being a huge fan of SVSound. I have also used Pioneer products in the past, and have been quite pleased with them. I remember in the '70's a huge pioneer receiver (???-1980? model #). I really did sound great and have a boat load of power, maybe because it was as large as a boat!! Have fun, Dennis

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome fellow Newbie and somewhat misguided Pioneer fan! I just had be the first to take the swing at your Pioneer superiority complex... We all have to like something. We now know what your like is.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts