Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Every one! I'm Thomas and I live in Smyrna (Smer-Na) Tennessee, near Nashville (Music City) Looking forward to learning and sharing with all of you!

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Hey Thomas and welcome to the Shack!

I'm familiar with Symrna... I use to work with TranSouth Financial and we had offices all over Tennessee, including Symrna.

Glad to have ya aboard!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Sonnie,

It's nice to meet you and the gang here and check out who is doing what to improve their systems. I'm just getting back into serious stereo after being AWOL for like 25 years or so. Once upon a time I fixed stereo's for a living and we were a fairly high-end chain of stores in CA (Sun Stereo). I lived near Sacramento where the ESS factory was at - so we had all the ESS stuff you could dream of. After work we would go to the "big room" and fire up the ESS stuff with some MacIntosh amps and just be on cloud 9. :bigsmile:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Mark, it's nice to meet you --- Those are some sweet looking speakers you have - are they DIY?:clap:

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
No,... they are RBH 1266-SE. So even though I didn't build them, they still sound great, and look good too :T

1 - 6 of 6 Posts