Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey there, I'm new here but have been in the AV industry for over 25 years (Neil Sinclair dubbed me a Lifer at one of the old Chicago/McCormick CES shows so that should date me). I'm not a hard core av fanatic even tho I started with Absolute Sound & Perfect Vision, but I have to admit I love this industry & find the characters fascinating. If only you all could dance...

I do have one suggestion to the forum moderators - can you let us upload our own avatar images?

I'm with Home Theater Review (online) and I hope you'll check out our site & sign up for our Newsletter. Feel free to contact me anytime.
Chrisy

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Hello Chrisy, Welcome to the Shack!

You will be able to upload you own aviator if you become a supporter of the shack see here for more information.

Enjoy your stay with us.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Welcome to Home Theater Shack!

Howdy there chrisy and welcome to the Shack!

We are certainly glad you joined in with us... :T

Sonnie

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
welcome Chrisy. Have fun, Dennis

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the welcomes~!
I just posted a bunch of car audio pix from CES 2007. Check it out, I made an album on the Image Gallery. Sorry, no info on the shots, so if anyone know what the craziness is, feel free to add captions. Enjoy~!

Attachments

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Hi Chrisy, welcome to the Shack. Some of us have been around long enough to recall CES in Chicago. Times have changed, haven't they.

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
Welcome Chrisy! We're glad to have you with us :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts