Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My names Dan and I'm a 17 year old student, about to enter college for computer software engineering :) I live in upstate NY about an hour north of Syracuse and pass a field of cows every day while driving to a Radioshack/music store where I work haha. After lurking for a few weeks I've figured It's time for me to make myself a username. I didn't at first because I don't really have enough knowledge where I feel I can actively contribute to any threads right now but I'm sure that will change in the future.
Me and a close friend are blooming audiophiles and have tons of music; only now beginning to get into actually making it sound good :p

I personally have a 1000w Soundstream setup in my beaten up grand am with two 12" subs in it (no models or specifications off the top of my head at the time) and some new component speakers and an alpine deck. It's a work in progress but it's been a great learning process too!

Hope I can contribute more in the future, and thanks for having me here :)

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome Dan. Have fun. Dennis

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Welcome to Home Theater Shack!

Hello and welcome to the Shack!

Help yourself and enjoy your stay... :T

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
Welcome Dan, glad you decided to join. Don't worry about being a rookie or a pro. All are welcome here. That's the whole point, get everyone together and share info. We can all learn something from someone else.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts