Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am glad I stumbled upon this forum. I am just a person trying to nurse some old audio equipment along and want to maximize its use in a listening area that is not well-suited to quality audio. I hope I can learn a lot about quality audio and one day apply it to a decent home theater setup.

For now, I will have to be content with what I have and try to make the most of it. I purchased a Radio Shack Digital Sound Level Meter (Model 33-2055) and hope to utilize it with the seemingly powerful Room EQ Wizard to better determine what changes can be made to improver the overall sound in my listening room at a reasonable cost.

I am sure I will learn I need newer/better equipment but I am sure I will enjoy the ride with access to all the knowledgeable people on this forum. I do appreciate the forum rules as well. It is the lack of respect which seems so prevalent in many forums which has deterred me from learning more for quite some time. That is my fault, I know, but it already seems like a much more pleasant endeavor with the rules set forth here.

Looking forward to learning a lot.

falcon40

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Welcome Falcon, Good to have you with us....

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Enjoy your stay with us.

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome Falcon40. Have fun. Dennis

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Welcome to the forum...:wave:

Good luck with your project, and believe it ....this is the friendly HT forum on the net :yes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts