Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I joined like a year ago at the invitation of craigsub. He's been inviting me to share here recently, and tonight I was thinking about possibly building my own sub so I found myself back here after I remembered Craig mentioning the more "adult" atmosphere (as compared to other forums).

Anywho I thought I'd just introduce myself with my first post, seems like a logical step. So...Hi, my name is Ethan, and I love bass. :bigsmile:

Now I'm off to start browsing...

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
Hello,
Welcome to HTS. I like your User Name and I really think you will enjoy our Subwoofer Forums.
Cheers,
JJ

·
Moderator Emeritus
3,772 Posts
Hi Ethan! Welcome to Home Theater Shack! :wave:

We are a more adult forum than I have found anywhere else, and friendly discussion is very welcome here; but please be sure to read the forum rules since "adult" doesn't mean using bad language or posting images of a sexually graphic nature. Actually such "adult" activity is quite juvenile and won't be tolerated here. I'm not suggesting you would ever behave in such a manner, just trying to define "adult". :T

You like bass? WELCOME! :bigsmile:

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Excellent, good to see you here, Ethan! :hsd:

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Have fun. Dennis

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello,
Welcome to HTS. I like your User Name and I really think you will enjoy our Subwoofer Forums.
Cheers,
JJ
Welcome to HTS Ethan. :wave:
Welcome to HTS!
Welcome, looking forward to hearing what you have in mind for a sub in the Subwoofers Forum!
Welcome to the forum. Have fun. Dennis
Wow! Thanks for the warm welcome guys. :sn:

Jungle Jack - I've been using "below20hz" and "below90hz" since AOL used to send out free trial discs in the mail when you had to dial-up the internet. Your post is the first time anyone's actually said they liked my name. So thanks!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Ethan! Welcome to Home Theater Shack! :wave:

We are a more adult forum than I have found anywhere else, and friendly discussion is very welcome here; but please be sure to read the forum rules since "adult" doesn't mean using bad language or posting images of a sexually graphic nature. Actually such "adult" activity is quite juvenile and won't be tolerated here. I'm not suggesting you would ever behave in such a manner, just trying to define "adult". :T

You like bass? WELCOME! :bigsmile:
No worries there! I definitely meant "adult" as in no childish posts, trash talk, bashing and trolling in general. Craig assured me the folks here are mature people who know how to have a difference of opinion and still keep things polite and friendly. :bigsmile:

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
Hello and Welcome to HTS.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts