Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone. Just wanted to start to do some posting and I thought introductions would be a good start.
I have been a DIY'er as long as I can remember. model cars, model rockets, real cars, motorcycles, telescopes, speakers, etc. I always had to know how it worked. My latest venture is building Home theater projectors. I have been at it for about four years now. I have had some very good results and would like to share them here.
See you in the forums!

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Welcome to Home Theater Shack!

Howdy DIYProjectorKits and welcome to the Shack!

We hope you enjoy your stay... :T

Sonnie

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Welcome aboard the Shack!

Enjoy your stay with us.

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Glad to have you at the Shack.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Welcome to the shack! Quite a list of technical hobbies you have there! Used to be quite into model rockets, myself. I just checked out the Lumenlab site which Mike mentioned, great stuff!!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
Yes, I have quite a list of hobbies I get into. havent built a model rocket since last July to launch some fireworks into the sky. I still have a few from my youth, the mars lander, and the FC 803 interceptor are the only ones that survived.
I got into building projectors about four years ago after finding Lumenlab. I started my own site last year. I have an ad in the banner up top.
I will start a thread on the projectors I build. I have been really happy with the results and the long life of the bulb. my current projector has a MH bulb thats 3 years old and it gets constant use. replacement will be around $50.00.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts