Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I'm new here and new to the home theater world. I'll try to read as much as possible, but I think I'll need help and suggestions for a new home theater system.

-H

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Enjoy your stay with us.

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
Hello,
H, welcome to HomeTheaterShack. If you can provide us with a budget and what preexisting equipment you might have, we would be glad to assist you in anyway possible. Also, is this going to mainly be a Home Theater or will music playback be an important consideration for you.

This is important as some speakers excel in HT while might be lacking in musical playback. Ask any questions you can think of. I know HT can be daunting if you have not been following the developments so please do not be shy.
Cheers,
JJ

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Hi there H!:wave: Help and suggestions are what we're all about! Poke around, and don't hesitate to ask away!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi All,

Thanks again for the warm welcome. So... if I wanted advice on "What should I buy for $X, my needs are Y, and my pre-existing setup is Z" Should I start a new thread? If so, where?

Thanks,
-H

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
Hi All,

Thanks again for the warm welcome. So... if I wanted advice on "What should I buy for $X, my needs are Y, and my pre-existing setup is Z" Should I start a new thread? If so, where?

Thanks,
-H
Hello.
H, the "Systems Recommendations" thread would be a good place to start a thread. If you have any questions now, feel free to ask on your thread here as well.
Cheers,
JJ

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi everyone,

I've just posted a new thread in the "Home Theater Systems Recommendation" area. Hopefully, I didn't overload everyone with too much info. I just wanted to lay everything I know or was thinking about and get some feedback.

Thanks again for the warm welcome.
H

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome. Have fun. Dennis

1 - 14 of 14 Posts