Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am replacing my Infinity IL120s plate amp with a Behringer iNuke NU1000DSP amp. I've ordered the cables I need from monoprice, but not sure how to hookup everything. My Onkyo avs has 1 sub pre-amp output. Do I run my rca to xls cable to channel A or B on the inuke1000?

I will add a 4 pole 2 wire speakon to the sub box. The sub driver is 4 ohm. Shouldn't I set the amp to bridge mode? Which amp output do I use? Which speakon poles do I connect to? Eventually I want to replace the driver, but will ask for help in another thread. THANKS.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I am replacing my Infinity IL120s plate amp with a Behringer iNuke NU1000DSP amp. I've ordered the cables I need from monoprice, but not sure how to hookup everything. My Onkyo avs has 1 sub pre-amp output. Do I run my rca to xls cable to channel A or B on the inuke1000?

I will add a 4 pole 2 wire speakon to the sub box. The sub driver is 4 ohm. Shouldn't I set the amp to bridge mode? Which amp output do I use? Which speakon poles do I connect to? Eventually I want to replace the driver, but will ask for help in another thread. THANKS.
The RCA to XLS goes to whichever input you want to use. It can be either A or B. Though I think if you are bridging, it needs to be A but I'm not 100% certain of that.

go ahead and download the software and look at it. You don't need to have the amp hooked up right away to use the software, you can still look around in it to get a feel for it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish Behringer documentation was better. I guess only having input to channel A and bridging gets the output to both A and B outs???

I downloaded the the app. It has NO documentation! Argh!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts