Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While waiting for parts to come to the realization of my box I was also thinking to make my new sub for my PC.
I thought about these types of project but I'm not sure that the simulations that I have made ​​are fair.
The first involves two Tc sound epic 8 with a passive 12 vmp.
The box that comes out is 28.32 liters 1 cubic foot addition on the passive mass of 1500 gr.
The second box is larger and includes the use of 4 epic eight two persons vmp 12.
The box is about 3 liters of about 84.95 cubic foot with added mass in the footsteps of 2000 gr.
Since I can not make the program work correctly winisd but I believe that something is wrong in my simulations who can help me better.
Sorry for my not perfect English.

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What is wrong with the simulation?

I do not know Mike is the fact that my winisd on this computer gives me problems I did not close properly and I have to close it by force.
As I told you I'm waiting to express that part I come components to build the box to use my home theater and you've helped me a lot in the construction thank you.
Now because I wanted to build a small sub for my home pc I thought of those components and I did those two simulations.
The thing that I can not understand is if I have to use a filter to exclude certain frequencies or not, how do I find out?
A warm welcome to Mike and to all users of this wonderful forum from Italy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts