Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I was reading up on AVS and slowly reading more n more site. And i finally found this site which i found unusually friendly (no offense but really in a good compliment). I m a newbie in HTS and yet I had been reading for years without actual hands on.

I m currently doing research for my new house. In Singapore (a small island in south east asia with a total land area of slightly less than 700 km sq), land is precious and expensive. We live in high-rise building with small apartments with limited space (typically it cost around 800-1.2k SGD for 1 sqft of space). It post a lot of challenge just to make a HTS room for 2 which i m trying to achieve.

I would be posting to ask for help, and please pardon my little knowledge on the subject. I understand some of the technical stuff but not in deep.

Hope to hear from the expert here soon.

Alan Quah

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Welcome to the forums, Alan! We pride ourselves on being one of the most (if not the most) friendly home theater forum. It's definitely a big difference compared to other forums, but we are certainly glad to have you a part of our community!

·
Super Moderator
5,869 Posts
Hello Alan and welcome to the forum. Singapore is a great place and I cant wait to go back.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello Alan and welcome to the forum. Singapore is a great place and I cant wait to go back.
Haha if you ever coming back.. do let me know and let my play host and bring u around :p

·
Super Moderator
5,869 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Have fun. Dennis

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Welcome to HTS, Alan!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts