Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy from Arkansas here. I'm just getting into my home theater plans and have found a wealth of knowledge here. I really like the sonotube builds and look forward to :hsd:

Your rules are pretty strict, but the information here is well worth the censorship.

I'll have some questions about subs but will post them in the appropriate location. Thanks in advance for your help.

Nate

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome Nate. Have fun. Dennis

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Welcome aboard.:wave: This forum is great because of those rules and sticking to them. Enjoy your stay...:clap:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As evident from browsing through some of the technical information on this site, I have a lot to learn about acoustics. I welcome the enlightenment.
I don't have any home theater right now but WILL be informed once I take the plunge. I researched how to and compatability on PCs for several months before buying and building. It was fun and I look forward to the experience of DIY home theater.
Glad to see there are lots of active members on the site. I am part of other enthusiast sites and some of them do get way off topic with unnecessary discussion/bickering. I look forward to the well-run show here. Who mod's the site?
And again, hi to all.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Welcome to Home Theater Shack!

Hello and welcome to the Shack!

We are certainly glad you joined in with us... :T

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
Hi Nate, Welcome to the Shack. I would not call it "censorship" we just want a nice, clean, family friendly environment for folks to chat about Home Theater. Way too many forums get outta hand with all the flaming, spam, rants etc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts