Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
My Equipment

Hi everybody !, from Mexico City . My name is Luis Ernesto

This is a part of my equipment .
I have a studio for mixing , 2track and 5.1 formats . I have ns-10 speakers for 2 track , and KRK´s Rokit 8 powered with a 10" sub from Krk too.

I use a Ra-100 from Alesis as the Amp of the ns-10s

And a Samsung flat Screen , a 32 inches one .

I have a Protools HDX , it´s a big one , and I can´t use it with the screen because I have to buy the video converter . I´m still in that process...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: My Equipment

I have a Protools HDX , it´s a big one , and I can´t use it with the screen because I have to buy the video converter . I´m still in that process...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Equipment

I use a Desktop MacPro to host the protools with a cinema screen , a proControl (faders) and some putboard gear .

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Equipment

Some of this Gear is:a LA3 from Universal Audio , two 1073 Brent Averill from Neve , 12 porticos 512

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Equipment

So , this is a little description of the equipment I use , and why I am looking for info about room treatment and tools to improve my place , that is not especially a Home Theater .

·
Premium Member
5,869 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.:T

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Welcome to Home Theater Shack! Thanks for joining!

If you're a Facebook user, click on the Facebook at the top of the page and "Like" our Facebook Page. Our feed is full of interesting links, photos, and news.:T

·
Premium Member
5,815 Posts
Welcome to the SHACK, Luis... Glad you joined.

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Welcome to Home Theater Shack. We hope that you will become part of the HTS community and enjoy both contributing to help others and find value in what others have posted.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts