Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Hi everyone, sending greetings from the Mouse House in the land of magic and enchantment (Orlando Florida)

2K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  Zeitgeist 
#1 ·
Hi my name is john. I am a retired Chef from the Contemporary Resort at Walt Disney World Florida. Glad to be a part of the best online AV forum. I'm looking forward to learning and sharing new and exciting facts and fun in the best hobby in the world, AV Technology. I'm hoping to speak to many of you who feel the same way about these Big Boy toys. And that includes all of you Ladies out there also. I'm not sure where to address this question, so i will just ask. I don't seem to be able to see photos in the classifieds. But i can see photos in the galleries. Maybe someone would know what is causing this ? Ok see you in the forums.:wave:

#2 ·
Welcome SmokeMonster! I like the name reference! I followed Lost from beginning to the end!

As far as the issue you are having, I'm not sure what is causing that. Maybe someone else who will be chiming in here will be able to help you with that issue.

Either way, we're glad to have you on our website!

#5 ·
Have you read the rules and bylaws I don't remember what it is called..., Ooops! I think I should go back to read it over again. It contains the 0 tolerance stipulations.

In any case until you have 5 posts you are restricted so as to what is available to you. I am not sure that photo gallery is available except for looking until you have 5 or 10 posts.

I think I need to go back to square one.

Greg

#6 ·
Yeah, Smokemonster,

Go to the top of the page. The very top black bar and click on "RULES" if you scroll (you should read this soon) to the red lettered list the lasy item is viewing photo gallery only until you have 5 posts.

Read these rules however, these are key. The rules will help you understand the Shacks understanding of "0 Tollerence" and how HTS works in general.

Smokemonster..., I see you in a cloud of smoke at Disney cooking.

Don't forget to have some fun here.

#8 ·
Welcome to the Forum. Have fun. Dennis

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.