Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally found the time to introduce myself - been meaning to do that since a while...

I'm Ekko from Berlin and I'm currently trying to create a little humble production 'situation' in my flat.
I've been working in audio post pro since around ten years and normally get booked for jobs and go to cooperating studios, so I never had to build a one myself. Now I try to work less in order to pursue musical ideas I've been abandoning for too long. I like my job and everything that's got to do with it, but I'm understanding more and more, that I'd like to get creative again, as that is something that due to heavy work load got lost and I truly miss it!

So I'm trying to get the most out of my room without making it too studio'esque (can't build much here or obstruct windows etc., just the odd absorber or diffusor here and there), but get it sounding better so I can work from home more and also get some music going.

I'm looking forward to learn and participate here, cheers to everybody investing their time and efforts in the software, site and forum - it's unique and truly helpful!

Thanx and best regards!
Ekko

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Have fun. Dennis

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
Hello,
Welcome to HTS.
Cheers,