Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A very late hello from the western coast of Norway!

It's more than a bit delayed i'm afraid (I joined 2010:huh:), but that's me, I normally read a whole lot more than I write. I like to feel that I've done the best I can to read up on a subject before asking for help or offering advice. Also, when it comes to sharing opinions, I think there's already enough people on the internet (and in life in general) that believe they have all the expertise they need to make bombastic claims to the absolute truth regarding just about any matter that happens to be discussed, and I'm glad HTS keeps a sharp lookout for disturbers of the peace.
That said, I hope to contribute with some useful input when the right occasions pops up. I'm currently in the process of planning some new DIY speakers, which pretty much still is wide open when it comes to which speaker principle(s) to go for, so I expect to spend most of my HTS time in that part of the forum.
But because I use active crossovers and EQ (DEQX) I'm planning to learn all I can about how to use REW the best way possible too, it's a great tool for optimizing the system and room.

Since english isn't my first language and I'm a bit rusty I hope that I can avoid irritating too many of my fellow shacksters with the lingual hickups bound to come. Please beer with me :R

·
Premium Member
5,869 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here. :T

·
Premium Member
5,823 Posts
Welcome to the SHACK... Glad you joined.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys.

Ha ha, I'm sure you're not trying to take over my identity Bert49, I hardly want it myself ;)
I have no experience with MiniDSP so I have no solution to offer, but I'm sure you'll get many helpful responses to your question if you try it maybe in the Equalization/Calibration area of the forum.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts