Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I've been visiting this site recently and it looks good with lots of info. I am a big fan of Klipsch and have had a great stereo system my entire adult life. Here is my current setup:

Sunfire Theater Grand IV
Sunfire Signature Amp 400x7
Oppo DV971H DVD Player
PS3
Klipsch RF-7s
Klispch RS-7
Klipsch RC-7
Power Sound Audio Triax on order
Sharp Aquos 80 3D Quattron

Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,869 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.:wave:

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
Hello and Welcome to HTS.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Welcome to the Home Theater Shack. Nice system you have there. I run Klipsch Jubilee speakers in my home theater.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the messages. It's fun to read about the different systems and technology people are using. Everyone has seemed very nice here and that people really try to help each other out.

·
Premium Member
2,620 Posts
Welcome and thanks for joining us! Please visit us often.

Huge Klipsch fan here as well. Full 11.2 Heritage system in the HT plus Reference systems in two other rooms:).

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks. My original system consisted of Chorus IIs, Carver TFM-45, Carver C-16 (I think) preamp and Carver TLM 3600 multi CD player. That system rocked pretty good. Over time I added KSP-S6 and a center channel along with a Marantz receiver that I routed the TFM-45 through for the Choruses. In the end slowly moved up to my current system and am totally satisfied with Sunfire and the reference system. I really can't wait though until my new Power Sound Audio Triax subwoofer arrives.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts