Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

Well, I finally managed to join this forum, quite the gauntlet for registration you have here but I understand the need ;-) I must admit I didn't read every word of the zero-tolerance form I had to agree to but I bet I know how to behave. I used to be an owner of Ashly Audio in Rochester, NY; I'm now retired and still messing with audio. I do a bunch of location recording work and my interest is more in calibrating my monitor system than in home theater.

My main reason for joining was to check out REW and I look forward to that. It will be interesting to see what takes on audio, amps, speakers, etc. I run into here.

--Bill

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Welcome Bill to the Home Theater Shack. Start a thread on REW and ask you questions. Many here ready and willing to help.

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Welcome to Home Theater Shack, Bill. We are happy you chose to join us! :clap:

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
3,377 Posts
Welcome to HTS! :yes:

·
Moderator Emeritus
3,772 Posts
Welcome Bill! :wave:

I do recommend you read the rules here, which are very strict when it comes to word usage. We are sincere that this forum be extremely "family friendly" and you may be surprised at some of the words in common use that are not allowed here. Please don't let that sway you against participating on the forum, I think you will find the experience to your liking. We are quite unique when it comes to forums. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,869 Posts
Hello Bill and welcome to HTS.:wave:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts