Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me introduce myself and my system. I've always been interested in audio but have only started dedicating any significant amount of money to the hobby in the last couple of years. So i'm reading as much as I can to become more aware of the technical and tweaking side of things. Here's the core of my system...Denon 4308ci, 4 Paradigm Millenia 200's for the front and rears, KEF htc3001se center, Paradigm PS-1000 sub. On order...SVS PB13-ultra, Behringer Feedback Destroyer DSP1124p. I've been unhappy with the lows in my system and how Audyssey MultiEQ XT handles them, thus the SVS and BFD on order. I've never manually adjusted a system before so I got my hands full learning the BFD and REW. Its been the helpful people in this forum, and others, pointed me in the right direction.:reading:

·
Registered
888 Posts
Welcome to the Shack! You'll have a good time here, I'm sure. Lots of educated opinions as well.

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome corock. Nice set up. Have fun. Dennis

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Welcome aboard the Shack from your neighbor to the West !

Enjoy your stay with us.

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
Welcome to the Shack. Nice system. I know the good folks here will be more than happy to help you fine tune it. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts