Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just joined the shack... lot of good info and forums. i have a servo 15v2 i would like to tame with the fbd 1124p and Rew but i cant find the guide. can someone help.

thanks
shawn

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Try searching BFD(Behringer feedback destroyer) instead of FBD(feed back destroyer) I've also had trouble at times. Try to search it in google. I have found it that way for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,772 Posts
Hi Bill thanks for the quick response. i clicked the link but i cant find anything related to the FBD and REW.
I haven't used one so hopefully someone else can supply a better answer. I believe that you let REW choose the filters and then you plug them into the BFD either manually or using a cable connected to your pc.

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Hi Shawn - Welcome to Home Theater Shack! Great to have you aboard.

We know the BFD guide link disappeared (happened just recently)... try this link and see if it what you're looking for.

If you use Facebook or Twitter, click on the supplied links and follow us! It's a great way to find out about new equipment reviews, news, and HTS forum announcements. We also feature lots of other content.

See you on the forum! :T

Regards, Todd

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Welcome to HTS Shawn. :wave:

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Welcome to Home Theater Shack. We hope that you will become part of the HTS community and enjoy both contributing to help others and find value in what others have posted.

·
Premium Member
5,817 Posts
Welcome to the SHACK... Glad you joined.

·
Premium Member
5,869 Posts
Welcome welcome welcome :wave:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well got it all up and running... this is my first measurement and tweak... sounds good. can anyone comment on what i have my settings at and if they are correct.... thanks

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts