Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi...thx for allowing me to be here :) I'm a self-taught electronic music producer. I pretty much do all genres of EDM...but for the past year I've really been into producing deep, melodic, funky~ Tech-House~music tracks for the most part.

But the reason I'm here is because I'm trying to figure out what the best overall downloadable "Audio Sound Card" for my Toshiba Satellite i7 laptop to use.? Such as "Realtek" or "Conexant",and what not so-to-speak. I just starting using the "Soundpimp" audio enhancer,and bought an "WDM Asio Link Driver" yesterday. And just trying to figure out what the best sound card is to use in conjunction with it?

·
Premium Member
5,869 Posts
Hello and welcome to HTS. :wave: Do you have a souncloud account?

And are you not going to be using a standalone interface?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello and welcome to HTS. Do you have a souncloud account?

And are you not going to be using a standalone interface?

Hi...yes I have a sound cloud account :) I use the Sony Acid Music Studio 10 to create,and produce my tracks. But as far as a "standalone interface" is concerned I don't even know what that is to be honest with you lol. Right now I'm just using my:
1.Klipsch(THX) Satellite computer speakers(L & R) and sub-woofer.
2.Pioneer HDJ-2000 Headphones(absolutely love these headphones)to monitor my music with.
3.Toshiba P75-A7200 i7 Satellite Laptop with a "Conexant Audio Driver",and "DTS Sound / DTS Studio Sound"
4. Soundpimp audio enhancer with an "WDM Asio Link Driver".

·
Premium Member
5,825 Posts
Welcome to the SHACK.

·
Premium Member
5,869 Posts
Your Headphones are one of the best for Dj'ing. Great durable and dont break the bank.:T When you move to portable setups or better monitors you can then get an interface such as Focusrite. I am a huge Motu fan but Focusrite has some awesome products.

What is your name on Soundcloud?

I dont post any music yet but follow a lot of people. Maybe next year I will finally start making music again. It has been way to long.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Your Headphones are one of the best for Dj'ing. Great durable and dont break the bank.:T When you move to portable setups or better monitors you can then get an interface such as Focusrite. I am a huge Motu fan but Focusrite has some awesome products.

What is your name on Soundcloud?

I dont post any music yet but follow a lot of people. Maybe next year I will finally start making music again. It has been way to long.
Hi...thx for the tips bro :) My on Soundcloud is "SC.///Mitbah". I have over 200 tracks on there. But as of now most of them are hidden because I need to renew my Soundcloud pro membership. Just low on money this month so I haven't yet lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.