Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
There are product reviews for this line of TVs on Amazon, and I will admit that I find the statistical breakdown of the reviews to be pleasantly high. For the 2015 4K model, 63% of reviewers rate the line at 4* and 13% rate at 5*. That gives us a 79% rating of 4*+, which is usually more than enough for me to strongly consider purchasing something. Also, it should be noted that there are presently 286 reviews, but that is divided among the 50", the 55", and the 65" versions. Of concern is the 12% 1* ratings, which usually suggests to me that there are quality control issues... but you've got an 88% chance of getting a good one. I could be wrong about that analysis.

The first review posted is from a "Top 50 reviewer", and appears to be pretty fair-minded and under the "Vine Customer Review of Free Product" tag.

Based on that little bit of research, I'd say these are probably well worth the money if you're not looking for a massive screen or best-of-the-best picture quality. I might even go so far as to say these probably fall squarely into my favorite category of "Cheapest Thing Worth Owning". If I ever decide to pick one up (not super likely), I'll be sure to run it through the ringer and let HTS know what I think.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts