Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this tv hooked up to Brighthouse networks cable with an hd dvr box and we also have a dvd player attached. It will not stay on. Sometime ago the tv quit responding to the cable remote so we have been using the tv remote for on off and volume control. The tv will come on after the chime and green lights come on but they will turn off and about a minute later the picture will go off. Then both green lights and the red light will come on and the power will not shut off. If I push the power button again it seems to be turning off the tv but the same thing happens with the picture coming on then everything going off and the little lights come back on. This happens even if I use the power button on the front of the tv. I have had it since 2006 and it has always made funny sounds like a dripping faucet that doesn't drip evenly. It also had some problems with the picture freezing or breaking up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.