Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Unplugged tv for about a week to do some work on house. Plugged it back in this morning and it will not turn on. Checked the outlet for power it will power other components. No lights at all. Is there a fuse on the input power that I could check?

Took the back off and verified power was present on board with fuse. Removed the top AC power connector on that board and found AC present, plugged it back in and what do you know the tv powered up. This TV does some strange stuff but for now it is working.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just replaced my lamp. The color wheel went out a couple of years ago. Its doing some other flashing and once it was black and white for a few seconds. Really like the tv when it is working but not sure how much more money I want to put into it

·
Registered
68 Posts
What lights are flashing temp/lamp, timer? Where did you get the lamp is it a original or a replacement crossover lamp? If its original lamp then i would just keep an eye on it and see what happens, if its not then you may have got a bad lamp from wherever you bought it from. I hope this information helps you and good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts