Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
We do have some and have given quite a few away at various shows. I have been meaning to give some away here on the forum too. I will try to get on that here in the next week or two. Maybe we can come up with a good way to giveaway 20 or so.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Giveaway is great but maybe you could just sell them outright to help raise money for the forum. Is that kind of thing allowed?

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
I don't really want to get into selling them, as it creates a lot more work for me and I just don't have time.

These pics are not that great, taken with an iPhone, but you can get an idea of what they look like. I will try to get some better photos, maybe of one being worn, prior to posting info on giving some of them away.

Front and Back:

hts_tshirt_front.jpg hts_tshirt_back.jpg

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Oh the adds thingy is a great idea, yeah, plugging our sponsors.

Maybe you can paint adds all over the new Honda, kinda like those Taladega boy's!!! :rofl:

·
Premium Member
1,167 Posts
Nifty...i was expecting one in the mail yesterday for my birthday. :D

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
I knew I forgot something yesterday. I am terrible at remembering birthdays. I don't even remember my own.

·
Premium Member
1,167 Posts
I knew I forgot something yesterday. I am terrible at remembering birthdays. I don't even remember my own.
:rofl::nono:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Maybe do a giveaway on Facebook, when you hit the 1,500 mark?..looks like you might hit it today or tomorrow!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts