Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I've been into audio and video for many years - started in high school with Audio Review and High Fidelity Magazines (both long gone, more than few years ago). My user name is pretty descriptive!

Over the last few years trying to do my own HDTV calibrations and setup 5.1 and 7.1 audio systems for our household.

I hope I can learn and discover new things here!

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Have fun. Dennis

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Welcome to HTS, AVoldMan!

I remember those magazines, and I'm not that old! :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Stopping Response E-mails

Help!

I'm new to the forum and I know this can be done but as of yet I can't find it. How do I stop the sending of responses to my E-mail address?

It has got to be somewhere - but where!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Stopping Response E-mails

Help!

I'm new to the forum and I know this can be done but as of yet I can't find it. How do I stop the sending of responses to my E-mail address?

It has got to be somewhere - but where!
Is this accomplished in the User Profile or somewhere else?

Help, again!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Hello sir,

Please click on UserCP and bring that down...then click on edit options and you will then see "messaging" choices and unclick whichever you choose. Sorry for the delay and I will do 20 more pushups...:D

Brian in Bakersfield...

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
... click on UserCP and bring that down...then click on edit options and you will then see "messaging" choices and unclick whichever you choose.
Well, I did as suggested but I still get some E-mail notifications. I noticed under UserCP - Subscribed Threads Table List that some of my threads are marked "Instant" and most are "None" under NOTIFICATION column. Should all of these be none? How do I change this parameter?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts