Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there ever any meet and greets in the Houston area for Home Theaters?

Im in the process of building my first Theater and would like to learn from others

·
Premium Member
1,538 Posts
For HT? I've only seen posts where members in a general locale, or perhaps a others that have corresponded frequently mention having a listen/viewing...there ARE some Houston Moderators that come to mind :whistling:

I think you might have better luck inviting them to come check out your new home to discuss ideas, of course, while having a cold one :coffee: :D

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
I would be up for it. I might even be interested in hosting it so some of you can check out the CraigSubs I am currently reviewing.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
We had a small meet at Wayne's house a few years back... Jim (FlashJim) will remember it. My wife and I drove all the way from Bama to Texas. Man that was a long drive. :drive:

·
Registered
556 Posts
Whew! Busy month. Then I had a hard time logging on. I'm back now. :)

I'm still up for a meet. Dale, I'd love to see your setup.

My current project is rebuilding my entertainment center. I'll have a full write up to post when I'm done.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Hi guys,

I am in NW Houston. Do you guys have a list of good calibrators in the area? I will be updating my tv soon and later will need a calibration done on the tv.. Let me know if you guys used someone local.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
I just discovered this thread! I live in Clear Lake and would like to get together with you guys. I don't have a very good home theater but would like to see what a real system looks like.

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Sorry, I've been out a few days. We have been talking about doing something but it has never come to fruition. Maybe it's time we finally do something in H town!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts