Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to edit my for sale thread to sold in the classifieds section,but I can't seem to figure out how to do it.

Thanks

·
Elite Shackster
7,142 Posts
The edit button is in the lower right corner of your post. If you want to change the title, you'll need a moderator to do that for you, which I can do. Best way to ask mods for help is to report your own post :T

Let me know if you need any help

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Mark it SOLD SOLD SOLD by editing the post:

editthread3.gif

editthread4.gif

You can also Go Advanced from the Edit and change the thread prefix to SOLD:

editthread2.gif

Editing must be done within 90 days of original post or otherwise a moderator will have to edit it for you.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't get a moderation tools drop down on mine and there is no edit button option to select on my classified post,just the rules button,new thread and close thread.:scratch:

·
Elite Shackster
7,142 Posts
Strange,

Ive gone ahead and edited it for you, marked it sold and closed the thread for you too. If you need anything else, just holla :T

EDIT:

You have 2 threads up, and they are both now closed. Can you review them and make sure you didnt want any of them leaving open.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Oppo is still for sale,so I need that thread left open.

Thanks Moonfly and Sonnie!

·
Elite Shackster
7,142 Posts
OK, I re-opened the oppo one for you, it looks as though Sonnie has taken care of the other one.

All the best

Dan

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Correct... you won't see mod tools, only mods will see that, but you should see Edit if it is within 90 days... then you can Go Advanced and make the changes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts